The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to this website (the 'Site'), the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
Higgidy Ltd, whose principal place of business is at: 60 Dolphin Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PB, United Kingdom maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information and communication. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without the written permission of ‘Higgidy Ltd’.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
1. This Site is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of ‘Higgidy Ltd.’ 'Higgidy Ltd' does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
2. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by ‘Higgidy Ltd'. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or email address) you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be used by ‘Higgidy Ltd' in accordance with the privacy notice of the Site. Any other communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
4. While ‘Higgidy Ltd' endeavours to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, ‘Higgidy Ltd' makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ‘Higgidy Ltd' assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. Your use and browsing of the Site are at your risk. Neither ‘Higgidy Ltd’ nor its affiliated entities, nor any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or losses arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site except where expressly required by law.
6. Except as otherwise expressly authorised in writing in advance by ‘Higgidy Ltd', you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, adapt, translate, create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any services or software, all or any part of the Site, or any materials made available through the Site. Certain software may be governed by an additional end user licence agreement to which you may be required to agree before using such software.
7. ‘Higgidy Ltd’ also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use and/or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials except where expressly required by law. Everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but no limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement except where expressly required by law.
8. ‘Higgidy Ltd' has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
9. Although ‘Higgidy Ltd' may from time to time, monitor discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and similar interactions on the Site, ‘Higgidy Ltd' is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site except where expressly required by law.
10. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ‘Higgidy Ltd' will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ‘Higgidy Ltd' to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials and reserves the right to remove any such materials at any time from this Site.
11. You must not use any registered or unregistered trade marks on the Site without either our prior written permission or the prior written permission of the relevant trade mark owner. Any and all trademarks used within the site remain the property of their respective owners.
12. With respect to information or materials that you choose to display or post on any interactive services of the Site ("user content"), you grant ‘Higgidy Ltd’ non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), derive, transmit, display and perform, publicly or otherwise, such user content, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for ‘Higgidy Ltd’s' business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The foregoing licenses shall survive termination of this agreement for any reason. For each item of user content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such user content (as applicable), and your provision or creation thereof through the Site, complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each item of user content that you submit.
13. Please note that other Site visitors may post messages or make statements in the services that are inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, or offensive. ‘Higgidy Ltd' neither endorse nor are responsible for any opinion, advice, information or statements made in any services by third parties. Without limitation, ‘Higgidy Ltd' are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the services (including without limitation errors or omissions in postings or links or images embedded in messages or profiles) or results obtained by using any such information or materials.
15. ‘Higgidy Ltd' may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. You will be bound by changes even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
16. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By using the Site you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the event of any dispute.