Roasted Beetroot GALETTE
This is a beautiful tart made with a little hot horseradish spread on buttery puff pastry and topped with a layer of multi-coloured beets.
- 1 uncooked French golden beetroot, scrubbed clean
- 1 uncooked French candy beetroot, scrubbed clean
- 2 cooked purple beetroots
- 30g butter
- A little plain flour, for dusting
- 250g all-butter puff pastry
- 125g mascarpone
- 25g hot horseradish cream
- A little olive oil, for brushing
- A few fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp runny honey, warmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A pie for your thoughts
Tell us what you think of this recipe and we'll put your name in the hat to win Higgidy goodies.