Pea & Parmesan PARCELS
We’re rather partial to peas at Higgidy – it might sound a bit childish, but we’ve been known to have little more for supper than a huge bowl of peas with a knob of melted butter and some sea salt! So in honour of this fondness we’ve devised a pastry parcel around the humble pea.
- 250g frozen petits pois
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 50g blanched almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 100g cream cheese
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 6 sheets of filo pastry
- 75g butter, melted
- About 30 fresh mint leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
A pie for your thoughts
Tell us what you think of this recipe and we'll put your name in the hat to win Higgidy goodies.