Brussels Sprouts Raw Slaw
If you find yourself with some spare Brussels sprouts after your Sunday roast, consider yourself a lucky person. This bright and perky raw slaw works wonderfully as a side, or as a relish in a burger.
- 500g unprepared Brussels sprouts
- 2 red apples, cored and finely sliced
- 150g raisins
- 300g natural yoghurt
- 1 small bunch mint leaves, finely chopped
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 35g toasted pumpkin seeds
A pie for your thoughts
Tell us what you think of this recipe and we'll put your name in the hat to win Higgidy goodies.