1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18+, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. The opportunity to win a festive Higgidy hamper begins on 29th September 2020 and concludes on 31st December 2020 (the Promotional Period). There are 9 x festive Higgidy hampers to be won. Three prizes will be issued each month between October 2020 - December 2020. Winners will be notified within 7 working days of each monthly prize draw. Prize draws will take place on the following dates; 30th October 2020, 27th November 2020, 31st December 2020.
3. Purchase is necessary in order to enter this Promotion. A valid email address and/or Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account are required. Please retain your entry and winner notification email or message from Higgidy, as it may be required to validate your prize claim. If you are unable to provide this in full, then it may affect your prize claim.
4. To enter, complete the crossword or wordsearch puzzle, or create a decoration found inside a Higgidy pack. Take a photo of the completed puzzle or final decoration and share it with the Promoter (Higgidy) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via social media, tagging @higgidy. Entrants are welcome to enter the Promotion multiple times.
5. Prizes: Each month, there is 1 prize available. Each prize consists of; 1 x hamper, 1 x Higgidy oven glove, 1 x Higgidy tea towel, 1 x Higgidy: The Veggie Cookbook, £20 x Higgidy vouchers.
6. The entries will be collated each month during October, November and December 2020 depending on when the entry was submitted. The Promoter reserves the right to judge and decide on the prize winner at its own discretion. All prizes as advertised are available to be won by participants during the Promotional Period.
8. Only valid entries will be accepted, and entrants must have a valid email address or social media account to enter. The Promoter will use this email address or social media account to contact you if you are a winner. All winning entries are subject to verification.
9. Winners will be notified by an email or direct message from the Promoter via email@example.com or @higgidy. Winners’ prizes will be delivered via Hermes.
10. Promoter is not liable for any defects of prizes. The winner should contact the Promoter for assistance or replacement.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
13. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website, email address or social media accounts may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to these channels. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
14. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website/email/social media account or any combination thereof;
d. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion.
e. Any action an entrant may take as a result of any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize will be void.
18. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
Higgidy, 60 Dolphin Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PB.