1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18+, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. The opportunity to win ‘Lunch’ is ongoing.
3. Purchase is not necessary in order to enter this Promotion. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Please retain the winner notification email from Higgidy, as it may be required to validate your prize claim. If you are unable to provide this in full, then it may affect your prize claim.
4. To enter, visit www.higgidy.co.uk/winyourlunch and enter your email address. Retain the registration email that confirms you have been added to the Higgidy mailing list, as the Promoter may need to see it in order to validate your win. A single email address can only be entered once.
5. Prizes: Each month, there are 100 prizes available. Each of the 100 prizes consists of; 4 x £3.90 digital print@home vouchers, generated by Valassis UK.
Print@home coupons are subject to downloading the Secure Print@Home application before printing. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they are printing from a desktop/laptop that is connected to a working printer.
Further details on the Secure Print@Home application can be found here: http://faq.clipcoupons.co.uk/
7. The prizes have been inputted into a randomised generator that will select 100 winners at random. During the random generation process, the generator will randomly assign each email address a ‘prize’ or ‘no prize’ result. All prizes as advertised are available to be won by participants during the Promotional Period.
8. Only valid email addresses will be accepted. All winning entries are subject to verification.
9. Winners will be notified by a ‘Congratulations, you’ve won a free lunch’ email from the Promoter via email@example.com. Winners’ prizes will be delivered via a link in this email.
10. Promoter is not liable for any defects or print quality of prizes. The winner should contact Valassis for assistance or replacement.
11. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
13. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
14. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate email entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion;
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
d. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion.
e. Any action an entrant may take as a result of any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize will be void.
18. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
Higgidy, 60 Dolphin Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PB.