Very GREEN Fritters
This recipe is super speedy and flexible, so feel free to use whatever veg you happen to have lurking in the fridge or freezer!
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 200g courgettes, grated or spiralized
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1 small bunch of chives, very finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 30g Vegetarian hard cheese, grated
- 100g soft goats’ cheese
- A knob of unsalted butter and a glug of oil, for frying
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A pie for your thoughts
Tell us what you think of this recipe and we'll put your name in the hat to win Higgidy goodies.