Whether you're on a health kick or just fancy a light and perky side, this Superfood Salad is full of goodness. And it’s super simple to make, too.
- 60ml olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 heaped tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 250g tenderstem or purple sprouted broccoli
- 175g frozen soya beans
- 250g pouch cooked quinoa
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 generous handfuls of chopped herbs
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- Handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
A pie for your thoughts
Tell us what you think of this recipe and we'll put your name in the hat to win Higgidy goodies.