Cherry Tomato FOCACCIA
With its salty, faintly crisp crust and addictively chewy inside punctuated with incredible little cherry tomato flavour bombs, this rather pretty focaccia will pep up any picnic.
- 1 rectangular shallow roasting tin, 20 × 30cm
- 500g strong white flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 7g fast-action dried yeast
- 10g fine sea salt
- 325ml warm water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for oiling and drizzling
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- a few sprigs of rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt
A pie for your thoughts
Tell us what you think of this recipe and we'll put your name in the hat to win Higgidy goodies.