As the Higgidy Finance Manager, you will be key to driving improvements within the core finance processes, preparing financial reporting and implementing strong financial control.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing robust financial processes and procedures, and ensure tight compliance is maintained by the finance team;
- Maintaining financial records and data accurately and within agreed systems and timelines;
- Developing and implementing effective internal control systems to meet the needs of the business as it grows;
- Preparing monthly management accounts in line with the reporting timetable;
- Ensuring all Financial Standard Operating Procedures are followed in full, including fully reconciling all balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis;
- Daily cash management including cash flow forecasting;
- Supporting the Financial Controller as part of the year-end statutory audit process;
- Managing the business travel and expense system;
- Ensuring Company compliance and day-to-day management of PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax;
- Managing and coaching a team of two direct reports.
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and bonus package, an online benefits programme via our Higgidy Hub, access to our Bupa Employee Assistant Programme, free on shift refreshments and access to Wi-Fi, as well as a generous annual leave allowance which increases with each year of service.