Higgidy are purveyors of some of the finest pies, quiches and sausage rolls around (even if we do say so ourselves!). From our humble roots as a small family business founded by husband, wife and their best friend (who are all still in the business today) we’ve grown steadily over the last fifteen years and now boast a team of 300 staff at our offices here in West Sussex.
We are now looking for someone to join our team as a Commercial Executive. Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Manager this role is really the bedrock of the team, essentially running the administrative function and supporting our Commercial team in developing their relationships with our customers, including some of the biggest grocery retailers in the UK.
The day to day role of the Commercial Executive will include:
- Administration & Analysis – you’ll also have a strong focus on data analysis; you’ll be digging into the data to guide and support decision making. You’ll work with Excel and sales data to measure performance
- Customer insight – hone a deep knowledge of your customers’ and their markets. You’ll use this to develop your understanding of our customers
- Commercial strategy – help develop and implement our commercial plans, ensuring your customers have the right range, promotions and marketing to maximise profitable growth
- Analysis – dig into the data to guide and support decision making. You’ll work with Excel and sales data to measure performance
The right person will be:
- A highly motivated and driven individual, who exudes passion and operates in a proactive and confident way
- Highly analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about working in a small, fast growth business environment
- An Excel whizz
- Able to work intuitively
It would also be great if you had the following (but it isn’t a deal-breaker!)
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, an online benefits programme via our Higgidy Hub, access to our Bupa Employee Assistant Programme, free on shift refreshments and access to Wi-Fi, as well as a generous annual leave allowance which increases with every years service.