Sales Ledger Executive (Maternity Cover – 12mos FTC)
• 40 hours per week
• Monday – Friday, 09.00-17.30
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Sales Ledger Executive to join our bustling Finance team in a maternity cover position for a fixed term period of 12 months. This is a crucial role for our business, as you will be responsible for the day to day running of the sales ledger and creation of stock codes in Sage. As well as this you will:-
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Process daily sales invoices.
• Raise credit and debit notes for shortages or price queries. Dispute if necessary.
• Post payments and match remittances in Sage.
• Set up weekly promotions in Sage ensuring the correct dates and prices.
• General credit control, liaising with customers, chasing unpaid invoices and resolving any queries.
• Reconcile Invoice Finance account.
• Apply any price changes in Sage ensuring accuracy and completeness.
• Maintain and close Sales Ledger on a monthly basis.
• Support the Supply Chain Accountant with stock coding and costing within Sage.
• Create new stock codes and maintain the stock code listings.
• Make any required changes to codes at each stage of trials of new product testing.
Successful Candidate will have/be:
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to manage own work load.
• The ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to maintain tight deadlines.
• Basic Excel skills
In return, we can offer you a competitive benefits programme, generous annual leave allowance and an opportunity to grow and develop within one of Britain’s fastest growing food brands.