We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our Logistics Team to help receive ingredients into our factory, and to help send our finished products out of the factory.
This role works across our Days team, so you will be working 07.00 – 19.00. You will be working a “4 on, 4 off” pattern, so you will work for four consecutive nights and then get four days off in a row!
Based within our Supply Chain team, your role covers inbound delivery, unloading, storage and handling of all raw materials, packaging and hardware plus storage, handling and transport of finished products to all Higgidy customers as well as:-
- Product quality checking
- Product transportation preparation including pallet stacking
- Pallet labelling
- Checking product use by dates and ensuring correct rotation
- To take ownership of our warehouse storage facility and ensure the smooth running of this area
To be considered for this role you must have a driving license
Experience required: -
- Experience of working in a computerised goods in or goods out area is necessary
- Numeracy and literacy are essential qualities as is the ability to work as part of a busy team
- A counter balance forklift truck licence would be an advantage, but training could be given to the right applicant
In return, we can offer you a competitive online benefits programme via our Higgidy Hub, access to our Bupa Employee Assistant Programme, free on shift refreshments and access to Wi-Fi, as well as a generous annual leave allowance which increases with every years service.