**Please note that the Sainsbury’s deli counter has now been temporarily closed whilst store staff focus on ensuring that essential items remain available on the store shelves. We will continue to keep in contact with Sainsbury’s and will provide updates as we find out more**
Over the past year, we've been working very closely with our good friends at Sainsbury's to create our very own Higgidy Deli Counter, which has now launched into 244 Sainsbury's stores across the nation.
We've created a bold and vibrant counter, packed full of innovative, colourful and delicious recipes filled with top notch ingredients. On the counter you will be able to find a selection of quiches, pies, rolls and frittatas, all with our classic Higgidy twist. We'll also have some very exciting special guest recipes throughout the year, changing on a seasonal basis - keep your eyes peeled for these treats!
Each of the 11 recipes you'll find on the Higgidy Deli Counter are made in our family kitchen in Shoreham-by-Sea, and we hope that you enjoy them.
In selected stores you will be able to find:
- Cauliflower Cheese & Broccoli Pie
- Smoked Salmon & Broccoli Little Quiche
- Free Range Chicken, Ham & Leek Pie
- Chestnut & Porcini Mushroom Veggie Rolls
- Maple Bacon Quiche Lorraine
- Spinach, Feta & Grilled Red Pepper Quiche
- British Outdoor-Bred Pork & Wholegrain Mustard Sausage Roll
- Spicy CherryBell® Pepper Frittata
- Abergavenny Goat's Cheese, Roasted Tomato & Basil Tart
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Quiche
- Little Brie & Spiced Chutney Quiche
To find your local Higgidy Deli, click here! (be sure to click onto the second page for more stores!)