1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK, aged 18+, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. The opportunity to win The Higgidy Cookbook opens at 0:00 on 05/10/2018 and closes at 23:59 on 11/11/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
3. Purchase is not necessary in order to enter this Promotion. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. To enter, visit www.higgidy.co.uk/cookbookcompetition and enter your name and email address before the end of the Promotional Period.
5. Prizes: There are 500 copies of The Higgidy Cookbook (new edition) available, RRP £20.00
6. Email addresses will be inputted into a randomised generator that will randomly select 100 winners each week, on the following dates; 15/10/2018, 22/10/2018, 29/10/2018, 05/11/2018, 12/11/2018 throughout the Promotional Period. All prizes as advertised are available to be won by participants during the Promotional Period. Participants may be a prize winner on more than one occasion.
7. All winning entries are subject to verification. Email addresses must be valid and individual email addresses submitted only once.
8. Winners will be notified by email (to the email address provided) within one working day of their win and will be asked for their postal address for prize fulfilment. Winners’ prizes will be delivered to the address provided within ten working days of the winner confirming eligibility and a postal address, whichever is the later. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that there is someone at the address to receive the delivery, and to arrange redelivery if it is missed.
9. If the prize is defective the winner should contact the Promoter, email@example.com, for replacement.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of comparable or greater value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
11. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
12. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
13. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions; b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion; c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; d. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. e. Any action an entrant may take as a result of any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action.
14. Winner Name publication: The names and counties of the winners of prizes, will be made available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Higgidy Winners” in the header and sent to arrive between 8 December 2018 and 8 January 2019.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize will be void.
17. By entering the Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
PROMOTER Higgidy, 60 Dolphin Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 6PB.