Little Mushroom & Leaf Spinach Pie
Mushrooms sautéed in lemon zest, garlic and parsley, mixed with spinach, feta & béchamel in a short-crust pastry case.
What we suggest...
So you are wanting to serve your Little Mushroom pie to your friends for a tasty lunch? Perhaps the perfect way to finish it off would be some chunky wedges of Roasted Butternut Squash...
Wedges of Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 tea spoons of chili flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F, 200°C
- Using a sharp knife cut the butternut squash into wedges, keeping the skin on but removing the seeds.
- Arrange the wedges in a large roasting tin.
- Sprinkle over the chili flakes, garlic, olive oil and seasoning.
- Roast for approximately 35 mins turning once during cooking.
- Serve with warm Little Mushroom and Leaf Spinach pies.
|Per 100g||Per Pie|
|(of which sugars)||2.2.g||3.9g|
|(of which saturates)||8.9g||16.1g|
Mushroom and Spinach Filling [67%], All Butter Shortcrust Pastry [28%], Glazed All Butter Shortcrust Pastry Star [4%], Pink Peppercorns + Lots of Hard Work.
Mushroom and Spinach Filling contains: Whole Milk, White Mushrooms [11%], Chestnut Mushroom [8%], Feta [6%], Free Range Whole Egg, Spinach [5%], Water, Salted Butter, Wheat Flour, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Peel, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Mustard Powder
All Butter Shortcrust Pastry contains: Wheat Flour, Salted Butter [7%], Water, Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Cayenne Pepper, Salt
Glaze contains: Free Range Egg Yolk
Ingredients are suitable for vegetarians.
Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Mustard
May contain traces of nuts or sesame seed